Following updated advice we now feel able, with certain restrictions, to resume services that have been on hold. This includes routine dentistry, lameness examinations and pre-purchase examinations (vettings). As now, Covid-19 risks will be discussed prior to the appointment and a risk assessment will be performed at the appointment. Please let us know if you or a member of your household have symptoms of Covid-19 or are self-isolating and we can make arrangements to treat your horse with even more precautions.
- Please remain 2 metres from our team at all times – please don’t take offence if we walk backwards away from you
- Where this is not possible, we will provide a mask
- Some procedures that are often performed on your yards will need to be performed at the clinic to allow us to do them safely. This may change week to week depending on the vets we have working. We will discuss this with you at the time of booking
- The clinic is closed to visitors so your horse will be collected from the car park. Reception is open but we ask that only one person at a time enters to advise of your arrival and to wait in the lorry park while you are waiting.
- Certain procedures can now be observed at the clinic in an outdoor environment, but we are not able to invite clients in to any indoor space to observe procedures such as ultrasound scans at this time
- Only one handler per horse and everyone else, including children, to keep at least 10 metres away. Please have all access gates open and ready for the vet to arrive, as well as removing any free running dogs on the yard at the time of the visit
- Please have your horse tied up ready for the vet with the passport available to minimise waiting time. We will try our hardest to call if we are delayed
- Payment can ideally be made via the website www.bellequine.co.uk or over the phone at the time of the appointment
Throughout this pandemic we have remained mindful of:
- Our contribution to Public Health
- The safety of our colleagues and our clients
- The responsibility we all have to safeguard animal welfare
If at any time our vets don't feel comfortable with their working environment, they will explain that to you and leave. We will rearrange the work as soon as we feel safe to do so. Thank you for all your support so far, we are grateful for your patience as we navigate this difficult situation. We are not back to normal and very much need your help to keep the risk to us all as low as possible.
For further information or queries please call reception on 01622 813700 or email email@example.com.